Are you trying to find a copy of the Baby Einstein Jumper instructions?
Don’t worry, we have collated all the manuals for the Baby Einstein jumpers. Simply click the link below and it will open up a PDF for you that you can either save or print out! If you struggle to assemble your jumper, don’t forget that YouTube can be truly helpful for assembly videos as well.
And if you are still hunting for the best baby jumper, you can check out our infant jumper guide.
Downloadable Baby Einstein Jumper Instructions
- Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper™ (Model #60184)
- Neighborhood Symphony Activity Jumper™ (Model #10504)
- Sea & Discover Door Jumper™ (Model #60332)
- Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper™ (Model #10455)
- Musical Motion Activity Jumper™ (Model #30872)
- Musical Motion Activity Jumper™ (Model #60258)
- Musical Motion Activity Jumper™ (Model #90564)
- Colors of the Ocean 3-in-1 Jumper & Activity Mat™ (Model #60414)
Just a quick reminder about the main safety guidelines for jumpers.
- Only use a jumper once your baby has full head control.
- Don’t leave your baby unattended whilst in the jumper.
- Make sure the jumping surface is level and clear from any objects that can hurt their feet.
- Don’t leave your bubs in there for extended periods of time.
Other Helpful Information
If you haven’t managed to find the right jumper yet, why not have a look at our Baby Einstein Jumperoo review of our favorite Baby Einstein jumper.
If you have limited space at home or if you prefer a jumper that is more mobile, you might prefer to purchase a baby door jumper.