Are you trying to find a copy of the Baby Einstein Jumper instructions?
Don’t worry, we have collated all the manuals for the Baby Einstein jumpers. Simply click the link and it will open up a PDF for you that you can either save or print out! If you struggle to assemble your jumper, don’t forget that YouTube can be truly helpful for assembly videos as well.
Downloadable Baby Einstein Jumper Instructions
- Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper™ (Model #60184)
- Neighborhood Symphony Activity Jumper™ (Model #10504)
- Sea & Discover Door Jumper™ (Model #60332)
- Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper™ (Model #10455)
- Musical Motion Activity Jumper™ (Model #30872)
- Musical Motion Activity Jumper™ (Model #60258)
- Musical Motion Activity Jumper™ (Model #90564)
- Colors of the Ocean 3-in-1 Jumper & Activity Mat™ (Model #60414)
Just a quick reminder about the main safety guidelines for jumpers.
- Only use a jumper once your baby has full head control.
- Don’t leave your baby unattended whilst in the jumper.
- Make sure the jumping surface is level and clear from any objects that can hurt their feet.
- Don’t leave your bubs in there for extended periods of time.
Other Helpful Information
If you haven’t managed to find the right jumper yet, why not have a look at our list of best baby jumpers here. You will find tonnes of helpful information to help you pick the right baby jumper for you and your baby.
If you have limited space at home or if you prefer a jumper that is more mobile, you might prefer to purchase one of the best doorway jumpers for baby.
Another helpful resource on our site is our baby jumper review section. You can find individual jumper reviews where we discuss both the positive and negative features of each baby jumper.
And lastly if you would love to learn more about who we are, we invite you to head over to our ‘about us’ page.